FOR HER ON VALENTINE’S DAY:
- A dozen roses, or a single rose with a romantic message on a greeting card.
- A plant or a bouquet of her favorite flowers (because you’ve been paying attention).
- Her favorite fragrance, body lotions, scented candles.
- Concert tickets, CD or video of performer(s) that you just know she’ll love.
- A day at the spa for both of you for some pampering with a relaxing massage.
- A candlelight dinner followed by a night out on the town.
- Jewellery adorned with her birthstone (earrings, pendant on chain, etc.)
- A bottle of bubbly on ice served with a meal cooked by you, a box of chocolates.
- Many couples have a particular song which is meaningful to them and they think of it as ‘our song’. Present a CD or video with that song on it, and a big red bow, then gallantly ask her to dance when that song comes on!
FOR HIM ON VALENTINE’S DAY:
- Buy a multi-photo picture frame and showcase your sweetheart’s shining moments, e.g., Graduation Day, standing with the biggest fish he ever caught, or simply looking handsome in his team uniform OR an array of your favorite photos of your special moments together.
- If your sweetheart is an ardent sports fan, then front row seats to his favorite sport are sure to please.
- book a day for both of you at a spa for some well-deserved pampering with a relaxing massage.
- Prepare a home-cooked meal and serve it with all the trimmings and a bottle of wine, gradually ending the meal with a box of assorted chocolates or nuts.